My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Folding tables

Greetings everyone!

It's been (again) quite some while since our last ''meeting''. Life, holidays, SWMBO, friends, family have found some cunning plan to get in my way - as usual. 

I have been dealing with various on-going projects simultaneously, but, no pictures from any of them I am afraid.

I just wanted to tell you that I have placed the most significant order up to date (the one I should have done since the beginnning - but I learn as I get older as we say here in Greece) - my tables!

I was searching various products on the web (room space in my flat is a big issue), so I concluded in buying two folding tables (see photo below). Their dimensions after unfolding will be 1.83m x 0.76m / each. I guess that these two buggers when standing side by side, will be able to bear my Grass-dressed mdf sheets, that I am planning to make soon.

In case you have the same room-space issues I have, you might consider this plan as an alternative. I wish I had a big spacious room, only for my little men, but, a man's got to do, what has to do with what's available.

Have a great Wednesday night everyone!
T.


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Mr. T. I use a table like these when I'm working in the garage or out back, when modeling. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. Ikea has a table that I am looking at. It is 4' by 5'. With my terrain padding that I use under my ground cloth, I can get a 6'x4' space out of it. It folds up and stores away nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings my dear Thanos. It is good to see that you are still alive and kicking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy gaming on those tables my friend! Good idea!
    Welcome back!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you're still active old boy, well I know you are on Facebook, those are quite useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They should do the job nicely! I have a pair of folding tables as well and they're extremely useful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good investment Thanos and very useful for non wargame purposes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two of those tables will make an area 6ft x 5ft in Imperial measure (a single table is exactly 6ft x 2ft 6in). Very handy. I would quite like to have that extra foot of width on my own 6ft x 4 ft board...

    ReplyDelete