My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 2 December 2011

Zvezda's German Reconnaissance Team 1939-1942 (Part 2)

Good day everyone!

This is the second part of Zvezda's excellent kit of German Reconnaissance team.
The Radio Man - and the ''writer''!

I hope you like them!

T.

10 comments:

  1. Of course I like them, great work as usual my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent wotk T, nice painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Γιες γουι λαϊκ δεμ... ;) Personally I can't wait to call an arty strike one them...

    Keep it up φιλε...

    Dimitri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,I'm french and I like very much your blog, your figurines and models.
    I put one shortened on my blog towards your.
    Here is the address of my blog on the same subject

    http://michel3d.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in good form here T, these will be useful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloomin lovely, well done Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry a bit late on this old chap! These look splendid, really forming into a wonderful unit.

    ReplyDelete