My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 27 August 2010

Behind Omaha

Good day everyone!

While searching the web, I found this terrific site http://www.fantasy-gelaende-modelle.de/Behind%20Omaha/behind%20omaha.htm from some fellow German Wargamers, that have decided to create their own set of rules (in German language) for their wargames.

Even if you don't speak German (like me - but God save the Google translator), you will notice that the models used and the scenery that complements them are magnificent!

A truly inspirational site!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment